Thursday, January 19, 2017

Get to Know Me, a Visual Aid: or Sigmund Freud's Analogy of the Iceberg

Born Cody James Williams, 1988 on August 18th in Ogden, UT 
Parents almost named me Shane
bullet dodged
I've always had this "unhealthy obsession" with Superman
Whatever... I can handle it
You will never be Batman
Avid gamer
Beat Super Mario Bros. before I could talk
Relapsed Call of Duty-holic
Been riding motorcycles for most of my life
Lived in Saint George for most of my life
Hated Saint George for most of my life
Served an LDS mission in Jack Daniel's home state
GO VOLS
#besttwoyears #blessed
Married the number 1 person on my "Top 10 people I can't live without" list
11-11-11
Current drug of choice
does it count as infidelity?
Bond Girl
'6'8'' 350 lb Geek
Built my own computer and Nintendo Entertainment System
In possession of a zombie apocalypse 72 hour kit
I love the water and catching crabs in Washington State
This is a Sun-Star Fish
It's the only thing we caught that day
I make the best damn Honey Whiskey BBQ Wings you'll ever eat
No celery
BYOB
Aspiring Filmmaker
My two dads
J. J. Abrams is living, what should have been, my life
Word Association
Depressed
Angry
Enabler
Loser
Introvert
Lactose-intolerant

No comments:

Post a Comment